A Guide to The Top Elementary Schools in Milpitas
Several top-rated elementary schools in Milpitas offer an excellent education to young Milpitas residents. For this reason, it is also a center of development community where learning happens. If you are looking for the best schools to enroll your child in the neighborhood, this article is your detailed guide.
- Curtner Elementary (K-6) – A public school located at Milpitas Manor’s 275 Redwood Avenue.
- Anthony Spangler Elementary School (K-6)– A public elementary school located at 140 North Abbott Avenue.
- John Sinnott Elementary (K-6) – Located in Parktown at 2025 Yellowstone Avenue, Milpitas, CA 95035.
- Marshall Pomeroy Elementary (K-6) – Found at 1505 Escuela Parkway, Milpitas, CA 95035.
- Mabel Mattos Elementary – a public school in Starlite Pines/Midtown located at 1750 McCandless Rd., Milpitas, CA 95035.
- Pearl Zanker Elementary (K-6) – Located at 1585 Fallen Leaf Road. Terra Serena Luna / Parc Metro, a beautiful area to the north, borders the school.
- Robert Randall Elementary (K-6) – A top public elementary school located at 1300 Edsel Drive in Milpitas, CA.
- Joseph Weller Elementary (K-6) – Sunny Hills is home to this school at 345 Boulder Street, Milpitas, California 95035.
How to Choose The Best School for Your Child?
Choosing a new school for your child is one of the considerations when moving into a new neighborhood. Great news for new Milpitas residents because excellently rated schools surround the community for k-12 and college. Here are some tips on how to choose the best school for your child:
- Know your child’s learning style – knowing your child’s learning style will help you know if the school you have in mind will meet your child’s needs. You can discover your child’s learning style by observing if they learn best by listening, watching, reading, or participating in activities.
- What does your child needs? – does your child need solo attention? Does your child have special needs?
- Which school is nearer to your house? – Which school is nearby? The importance of location increases in the event of a school emergency.
- What is the school known for? – what kind of curriculum does the school offer? Does the school focus on sports than academics?
- Visit the school – visiting the school will allow you to observe how teachers facilitate learning, the behavior of the students, and the environment, whether it’s safe or clean.
Why You Should Enroll Your Child In Milpitas
The elementary schools in the city have all the resources they need to enable each student to reach their full potential in the classroom and in life, as well as to instill in them a strong sense of civic responsibility and leadership. The environment of these academic institutions is conducive and anchored in promoting engaging classes, effective and easy learning, and fun social interaction between students and teachers.
Moreover, the schools in the area are complete from elementary to college level. Parents won’t have to worry about where they will enroll their children after elementary since high school and college institutions are present and nearby.
If you are interested in knowing more about the elementary schools in Milpitas, you may visit Milpitas Unified School District | Team Husain Real Estate (milpitasrealestateagents.com) for more information.