Discover Bixby Knolls Apartments
Homebuyers looking for a new home offering a carefree lifestyle and amenities have so much to explore with the fantastic portfolio supplied by the Bixby Knolls apartments. Many lovely apartments are available for purchase or rent in Bixby Knolls. These apartments are found in many desirable locations, which offer residents a convenient living environment. If you are struggling to decide whether to buy a house or rent an apartment, you should know that each option has both advantages and disadvantages. Apartments in Bixby Knolls bring many benefits, such as ease of maintenance and added security you can’t find in a home. Apartments are also ideal for those looking for a short-term option, especially those with no plan to live in one place for an extended period, as you can quickly move whenever you want. Bixby Knolls Long Beach real estate does not only offer apartments but also comprises single-family homes, multi-family homes, condominiums, mobile homes, and even lands, attracting couples, young professionals, families, and retirees with different lifestyles.
Real Estate Information of Bixby Knolls
Bixby Knolls Long Beach apartments are sought-after real estate, where the quarter can be rented for less than $1200 monthly. The rental rate or purchasing price differs depending on the lease term, the apartment’s layout, location, and features. Here is some other real estate information that will be useful for you if you are planning to have a unit in the area.
The apartment rents in Bixby Knolls offer short-term leases, with arrangements varying from 3 months, 6 months, or 12 months.
- Apartments for sale in Bixby Knoll’s listing cost between $545,000 to $1,230,000.
- For rental, a 434 sqft studio apartment has an average rental rate of $1,394 monthly, while a 520 sqft to 679 sqft with a one to two-bed unit has an average monthly rate of $993 to $1,421. Meanwhile, a 766 sqft to 1403 sqft unit with three to four beds is expected to have a $2,181 to $2,822 monthly rate.
- Some apartment complexes are in gated communities, providing controlled access and security. Luxurious apartments have stylish layouts with excellent amenities, such as pools, tiled entries, and spacious closets, redefining resort-style comfort and luxury.
Bixby Knolls is a family-friendly neighborhood in Downtown Long Beach that stands out thanks to its close-knit community, reasonable standards for safety, and the value placed on creativity and cultural diversity. Moreover, Bixby Knolls has so much to offer that it attracts several homebuyers and chooses the neighborhood as their new home.
- Convenience – the neighborhood is close to several freeways, the Los Angeles and Long Beach airports, and many pristine beaches. Also, Bixby Knolls is a great place because of how walkable the area is. In contrast to some other neighborhoods of Long Beach, where a car is required to get around, this area’s restaurants, medical facilities, pubs, and shopping centers are all easily accessible on foot.
- Close to Activities and Entertainment – Bixby Knolls Long Beach apartments are drivable to many recreations, landmarks, and parks that families, friends, and individuals can enjoy.
- Stella Schools – several schools in the surrounding area offer excellent education from primary to secondary. For elementary, there is Longfellow Elementary School, Los Cerritos Elementary School, Burroughs Elementary School, and Hughes Middle School. For high school, families can send their kids to the Long Beach Polytechnic High School.
To learn more about Bixby Knolls and browse available homes for sale in the area, you can visit our page at https://longbeachinvestmentproperty.com/long-beach-multifamily-investments/bixby-knolls/. Please do not hesitate to contact our team if you have questions or require assistance regarding Bixby Knolls’ real estate.